JOB ANNOUNCEMENT(6/26/2017): FINANCE AND FACILITIES MANAGER AT SAINT ANDRE BESSETTE… (Ron Simonis is retiring!)
Saint Andre Bessette Catholic Church, also a non-profit business corporation, is seeking a full time Finance and Facilities Manager. Applicants should have extensive experience in budgeting, finance and facilities management. In addition, the Manager will need to be comfortable working with Catholic priest pastor as supervisor, with other staff, adult volunteers, and with guests living with poverty, homelessness, addiction and/or mental illness. The applicant should be energetic, flexible, creative, collaborative and well organized.
The Finance and Facilities Manager assists the Pastor and lay staff in protecting and stewarding parish assets by fostering an environment promoting sound business policies and practices that balance controls, compliance, and prudent stewardship of personnel, financial, and capital resources. In conjunction with the Pastor, ensures the effectiveness of financial and facility operations, also informing and advising parish councils and committees as needed. The Manager is responsible for all accounting, payroll and benefits procedures, as well as the maintenance of the building, mechanical systems and utilities to ensure all are in good working order, and to determine when repair or maintenance is necessary.
Interested applicants should submit cover letter and resume to the Pastor, Fr. John Patrick Riley, CSC, at email@example.com.
On August 18th, three staff members (Father John Patrick Riley, Tom Frieberg, and Andrew Rakestraw) had the privilege to go on live radio with Dina Marie (KBVM 88.3). It was truly a wonderful experience. Here is the link, we hope you enjoy!
The staff of St. Andre Bessette are excited to announce:
The 2015 Newsmaker of the Year Award presented by The Royal Rosarian Foundation on March 16, 2016, to St. Andre Bessette for our annual Portrait Project!
KGW’s Laural Porter produced an excellent story which aired on Christmas Eve 2015. This award is a tremendous local honor! Please see photo of the awards ceremony and link to the KGW story below…
- eNews | New Team Members, New Titles & New Reads, Oh My! | June, 2014
- Community Corner | Noelle Niedo | June, 2014
- eNews | Tis’ the Easter Season! | May, 2014
- Community Corner | Becca Chavez | May, 2014
- eNews | Spring Is In The Air… | April, 2014
- Position Announcement | Program Manager | April, 2014
- eNews | Wooo… What a Ride! | March, 2014
- Community Corner | Jess Aleksy | March, 2014
- eNews | Time to Celebrate…and Spread the Love! | February, 2014
- Community Corner | Kyle Eilenfeldt | February, 2014
- Campaign eBlast | W E D I D I T ! ! | January, 2014
- eNews | Annual Updates & BIG News | January, 2014
- Community Corner | Jared Fischer | January, 2014
- eInvite | St. Andre Feast Day Parish Breakfast | January, 2014
- eBlast | A Very Merry Christmas | December, 2013
- eNews | Warmest Winter Greetings | December, 2013
- eBlast | Happy Thanksgiving & Thank You | November, 2013
- eUpdate | We’re Open… Welcome Back! | November, 2013
- eUpdate | Demolition and Dust and New Doorways, Oh My! | October, 2013
- eInvite | Renovation Hard Hat Party | September, 2013
- eNews | New Look, Same Great Mission | September, 2013
- Community Corner | Fr. John Patrick Riley, C.S.C. | September, 2013